The following sports are available for youth. Participation for most sports is seasonal, so look for when your favorite sport is available!
Email the Sports Ministry
Call the Sports Ministry: 630-585-3273
High School Summer 2017 League
For the first time ever, Calvary Sports is offering a Summer Basketball League for High School Students. Sign up your squad and bring the heat this summer!
Open to all High School Students (incoming freshmen to graduating seniors)
June 6 - Aug. 21
Tuesday night games
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Youth Basketball League
January - March
Registration opens in October 2017
Year 'Round Martial Arts
Open to ages 3+. Classes are held year-round on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays from 6 to 8 p.m. in Room 535.
This class is taught by an experienced team of instructors:
- Leader, Sensei Dave Dickenscheidt is a 30-year veteran of Karate. He holds a fifth-degree black belt and has been instructing in various settings for over 20 years.
- Sensei Shelly "Ace" Collins is the Assistant Instructor. She holds the ranks of Nidan (Second Degree) Black Belt in Isshinryu and Sandan (Third Degree) Black Belt in Shori-Goju. She has over 40 years of experience in the Martial Arts.
- Sensei Bruce Gunderson has earned Black Belts and Instructor certifications in several styles of Marial Arts. He is a certified Combat Karate Instructor and a senior level instructor for Defend Universtiy's Women's Self-Defense Program. He has over 40 years of experience in the Martial Arts.
- Little Lions, ages 3–5, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Soaring Eagles, ages 6–16, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Adults, ages 16+, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Session Dates for 2017:
- Session 3: June 13 to Aug. 31
- Session 4: Sept. 5 to Nov. 9
- Session 5: Nov. 14 to Dec. 14
Registration Fees for each session:
- $125 (one lesson/week)
- $150 (two lessons/week)
- Family Discount: First registration full price, 50% off for all other family members
For any questions pertaining to Martial Arts please email Sensei Shelly.